ORIGIN : CHINA
Carrot China 500g
5 - 7 pieces per 500 gm | Carrots are used in fresh and cooked form for both sweet and savory recipes.
You Save : AED 1.25(all inclusive)
Share To Friends
What are Carrot China?
Carrot China is a type of carrot that is grown in China, as well as many other countries around the world. Carrots are a root vegetable that are known for their sweet and crunchy texture, and are often used in a variety of dishes. Carrot China is a popular variety of carrot that is known for its high quality and flavor.
Benefits of Carrot China
Carrots are a good source of vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants, and are considered to be a healthy and nutritious food. They are high in beta-carotene, which is converted to vitamin A in the body, and are also a good source of fiber. Carrots have been linked to a number of health benefits, including improving eye health, boosting the immune system, and aiding in weight loss.
Uses for Carrot China
Carrots can be used in a variety of dishes, both sweet and savory. They can be eaten raw or cooked, and are often used in soups, stews, salads, and baked goods. Carrots can also be grated and used as a topping for dishes such as pasta or rice, or pureed and used as a base for sauces or dips.
Quick and healthy recipe with Carrot China
Try this simple and delicious recipe for Carrot China soup:
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 pound of Carrot China, peeled and diced
- 4 cups of vegetable broth
- 1 teaspoon of ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon of ground coriander
- 1/2 teaspoon of ground turmeric
- 1/4 teaspoon of cayenne pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon of salt
- 1/4 cup of chopped fresh cilantro
- Heat the olive oil in a large pot over medium heat. Add the onion and garlic, and sauté until the onion is translucent.
- Add the Carrot China, vegetable broth, cumin, coriander, turmeric, cayenne pepper, and salt to the pot, and bring to a boil.
- Reduce the heat to low and simmer for 20-25 minutes, or until the carrots are tender.
- Using an immersion blender, puree the soup until smooth. Alternatively, you can transfer the soup to a blender or food processor and blend until smooth, being careful not to overfill the blender or processor.
- Stir in the chopped cilantro, and serve hot. Enjoy!
|ORIGIN : CHINA